Tobold's Blog
Sunday, February 18, 2007
 
Ding 70

Ding! My undead priest made level 70 today. After buying the riding skill, flying mount, and the big bundle of level 70 spells, I had just 24 gold left. But fortunately now every quest pays over 10 gold, so I'll recover quickly. I already had 3 pieces of Hallowed, the priests dungeon set 3, in the bank. And I used all the hoarded rare gems I had to skill up jewelcrafting to 367 and fill the slots of the new armor. I now can make a very nice necklace, Embrace of the Dawn, which is the only piece of self-made jewelry I'm wearing.

Then I started on the quest chain for the attunement to Karazhan, which is the first raid dungeon. I soloed the first couple of steps, and now I need to get guild groups together for the key fragments. You might have seen the complicated attunement graph, apparently the end-game in Burning Crusade contains a lot of attunements. I find that a bit annoying, because it means you can't play with your mates if you don't have the same set of attunements as they have. On the positive side all the level 70 dungeons give you reputation with one faction or another, which adds up to some nice extra rewards for going often.

I then spent quite some time just flying around in Outland with my new flying mount. Flying gives you a whole new perspective of the game. Especially nice for exploration and gathering of resources, as mobs don't aggro you in the air. But I also used the flying mount to just visit some strange spots, without any game advantage. Like the floating green "islands" over Nagrand, and similar places which you could only see, but not reach without flying. That is a lot of fun! I like it. At least it feels that this time you get a great reward when you hit the level cap, much better than the epic mount at 60, which didn't open any new options to you.
Comments:
Grats!
 
Gratz, but ya i have a natural disdain towards shadow priests as any PuG group i jion w/ a shadow priest forces my Tank spec pally to be the main healer >.< Which is silly considering the "priest" class isnt the main healer~!
 
Gratz

I found another graph that is easier to understand than the one you linked to.
 
Gratz on lvl 70. Being a priest, I thought you might find this really good WoW forums post interesting:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=62322686&sid=1
 
gz Tobold :)
 
Grats!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool